Perform in a parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!!!
Showcase in the Park (June 20): Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform on a Disney stage in our Dance the Magic Showcase.
Parade at Magic Kingdom (June 21): Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot!
*Subject to change
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 10 & up (Parade)
- Ages 7 & Up (Showcase)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Parade Performer Packages include…
- Walt Disney World Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s group routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- VIP Dancer Luncheon!
- Parade Costume and Tights
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Custom Motorcoach Transportation
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
Now accepting Individual Parade Performers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- White Keds style tennis shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
STay amidst the magic
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels. Dancers are required to stay on property with Dance the Magic. Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.
Choose your next destination