Perform in a parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!!!
Add-On Production Routine Rehearsal (July 19): A creative collaboration like no other! Dancers from all over the world join together to and combine styles in one fabulous production to be featured in the Dance the Magic Showcase.
Showcase Performance in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (July 20): Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform in our Dance the Magic Showcase at the Theater in the Wild inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom! This venue is home to Finding Nemo the Musical!
Parade at Magic Kingdom (July 21): Dancers will perform down Main Street U.S.A. to an upbeat Disney inspired routine. Before their parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Creative Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to this custom DTM routine. Our DTM Creative Team is made up by experienced Disney Performers to ensure energetic and inspiring rehearsal process for our dancers.
*Offerings subject to change without notice
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 10 & up (Parade)
- Ages 7 & Up (Showcase)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Parade Performer Packages include…
- Walt Disney World Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s group routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- VIP Dancer Luncheon!
- Parade Costume and Tights
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Custom Motorcoach Transportation
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
Now accepting Individual Parade Performers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- White Keds style tennis shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
STay amidst the magic
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels. Dancers are required to stay on property with Dance the Magic. Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.
Choose your next destination