Holiday MAGIC at the Disney Parks!
Production Routine Rehearsal (Nov. 16): Dancers will rehearse the Add-On Production Routine with Disney Teaching Artists.
Parade at Disneyland (Nov. 17): Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot!
Showcase in the Park (Nov. 18): Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform on a Disney stage in our Dance the Magic Showcase.
*Subject to change
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 7 & up (Parade & Showcase)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Performer Packages include…
- Disneyland Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- Parade Costume and Tights
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Disney Performing Arts gift
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- White Keds style tennis shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
ADD-ON Production Routine
Production Routine Requirements
- Ages 7 & up
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Minimum of 3-Day Performer Package
Production Routine Add-On includes…
- Additional Performance in a Production Routine featured in the Dance the Magic Showcase
- Perform alongside an iconic Disney Character
- Backstage rehearsal with Disney Teaching Artist
- Onstage rehearsal with Disney Teaching Artist
- Dress rehearsal with Disney Teaching Artist
- Additional Production Routine Photo
- Dance the Magic Backpack
- Dance the Magic Jacket
*Offerings subject to change without notice.
Director Seminar with Julie Kay Stallcup
Meet Julie Kay Stallcup!
Our holiday gift to YOU! Industry leader, Julie Kay Stallcup, will be joining Dance the Magic at the Disneyland Resort for an EXCLUSIVE Director Seminar on Friday, November 16th!
Studio Directors will enjoy a light breakfast as Julie shares her innovative ideas that add a little extra MAGIC to her studio’s operation. It’s going to be positively inspiring!
Stay amidst the magic
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels – SPACE IS LIMITED.
Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.