Holiday MAGIC at the Disney Parks!
Production Routine Rehearsal (Nov. 16): Dancers will rehearse the Add-On Production Routine with Disney Teaching Artists.
Parade at Disneyland (Nov. 17): Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot!
Showcase in the Park (Nov. 18): Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform on a Disney stage in our Dance the Magic Showcase.
*Subject to change
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 7 & up (Parade & Showcase)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Performer Packages include…
- Disneyland Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- Parade Costume and Tights
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Disney Performing Arts gift
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
ADD-On: Production Routine!
Production Routine to be performed in the Dance the Magic Showcase!
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- White Keds style tennis shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
Stay amidst the magic
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels – SPACE IS LIMITED.
Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.