A Fairytale Dance Experience!
Dance Camp (July 11): – Add On 2 workshops with Disney Teaching Artists backstage at Disneyland followed by a Q & A.
Showcase in the Park (July 12): Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform on a Disney stage in our Dance the Magic Showcase.
Parade at Disneyland (July 13): Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot!
Additional Parade (July 14): Dancers will perform in a second parade at the Disneyland Resort.
VIP Dancer Celebration Party (July 14): It’s time to CELEBRATE at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Dance Camp (July 15): – Add On 2 workshops with Disney Teaching Artists backstage at Disneyland followed by a Q & A.
*Subject to change
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 7 & up (Parade & Showcase)
- Ages 8 & Up (Dance Camp – Add On)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Performer Packages include…
- Disneyland Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- VIP Dancer Celebration Party!
- Parade Costume and Tights
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Disney Performing Arts gift
- ADD-ON Dance Camp ($76 per day)
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- White Keds style tennis shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
Stay amidst the magic
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels – SPACE IS LIMITED.
Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.