Tentatively April 5-7, 2019
Dance Camp – Add On: 2 workshops with Disney Teaching Artists backstage at Disneyland followed by a Q & A.
Parade at Disneyland: Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot!
Showcase in the Park: Studios will have the opportunity to submit their own routines and perform on a Disney stage in our Dance the Magic Showcase.
*Subject to change without notice
- Minimum of 10 Dancers
- Ages 7 & up (Parade & Showcase)
- Ages 8 & Up (Dance Camp – Add On)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Performer Packages include…
- Disneyland Park Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Your Studio’s routines in the DTM Showcase (by audition)
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- 8×10 Individual Performer Photo
- 8×10 Group Photo
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Disney Performing Arts gift
- ADD-ON Dance Camp ($76)
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
Selecting your parade costume:
Studios will be providing their own costumes for this parade performance. We encourage you to select costumes that are bright and colorful so your dancers POP on Main Street U.S.A.!
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disney Hotels – SPACE IS LIMITED.
Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once dancer deposit has been submitted.
Choose your next destination