a spook-tastic disney experience!
Dance Camp: 2 workshops with Disney Teaching Artists backstage at Disneyland® followed by a Q & A.
Parade at Disneyland® Park: Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot! Then, it’s time to make your parade debut in front of family, friends and thousands of Disney Park guests! You will feel like a part of the magic when you dance in the fun and fabulous Dance the Magic Parade, and dance down Main Street, U.S.A.® at Disneyland® Park!
*Offerings subject to change without notice
- Minimum of 15 Parade Dancers (Ages 7 & Up)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Must have a minimum of 15 Parade Dancers (Ages 7 & Up) to be considered a studio. Individual dancers and groups with less than 15 Parade Dancers (Ages 7 & Up) are still able to participate in the Dance the Magic Parade at the Disneyland ® Park, but will not receive studio benefits.
performer packages include:
- Disneyland® Resort Ticket
- Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.®!
- Parade Routine Rehearsal with DTM Staff
- VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, & Pin
- Individual & Group Professional Photo Shoot
- Unlimited Photo Downloads
- Memory Blu-Ray Disc of your DTM experience
- Special Dance the Magic gift
- Disney Performing Arts gift
- Dance Camp with Disney Teaching Artists (ADD-ON)
- Magical Memories that last a lifetime!
female parade look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- Pastry Custom Spirit Sneaker shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
male parade look:
White Dress Shirt
Black Dress Pants
Bow tie and Suspenders (Provided by DTM)
Dance the Magic offers discounted room nights at the Disneyland® Resort Hotels!
SPACE IS LIMITED
Studios will receive the Disney Hotel booking link once the dancer deposit has been submitted.