a spook-tastic disney experience!
Disney After Hours BOO BASH (2021 event only): Disney After Hours is a special event that’s open to a limited number of guests, after normal park operating hours. It’s a ghostly good time for all! Spooky festivities will include Halloween-themed cavalcades, character sightings throughout the park, special performances by the Cadaver Dans, décor, lighting, music, treat stops with plenty of candy and so much more! Guests young, old and immortal can dress in costume for the occasion and get their fill of Halloween candy.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (2022 events only): Join some of your favorite Disney Characters for an evening of spirited fun at this spook-tacular celebration. Get your favorite costume ready and make your plans to live it up—collecting candies, sweets and delightful treats—all while Magic Kingdom® Park thrills and chills you electrifying entertainment and eerily fun activities.
Parade at Magic Kingdom® Park: Before the parade performance, dancers will work with our Dance the Magic Team in dress rehearsals to add a touch of Disney magic to the routine. Dancers will also have a professional photo shoot! Then, it’s time to make your parade debut in front of family, friends and thousands of Disney Park guests! You will feel like a part of the magic when you dance in the fun and fabulous Dance the Magic Parade, and dance down Main Street, U.S.A.® at Magic Kingdom® Park!
*Offerings subject to change without notice
all performer & guest packages include:
- Walt Disney World® Resort 2 Day/1 Park or 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket
- 2-night or 3-night stay at a Disney Moderate Resort Hotel
- Ticket to Disney After Hours BOO BASH (2021 event only)
- Ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (2022 events only)
ages 10 & up performer packages include:
All items listed above and…
- Custom Dance the Magic Parade Performance down Main Street, U.S.A.® at Magic Kingdom® Park!
- Upbeat and engaging parade choreography to a festive Halloween song
- Personalized feedback by our Dance the Magic creative team to enhance your parade performance prior to arrival at the Disney Parks
- Parade Dress Rehearsal with Dance the Magic’s Creative Team to add that extra touch of Disney magic!
- Dazzling Custom Parade Costume with Tights
- VIP Dancer Luncheon
- Individual & Group Professional Photoshoot
- Unlimited Photo Downloads
- Dance the Magic swag including VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, Pin, & T-Shirt
- Memory Blu-ray Disc of your Dance the Magic experience
- Custom motor coach transportation to Dance the Magic activities
- Minimum of 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Must have a minimum of 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up) to be considered a studio. Individual dancers and groups with less than 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up) are still able to participate in the Dance the Magic Parade at the Magic Kingdom ® Park, but will not receive studio benefits.
female parade look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- *Starting in 2020 – Pastry Custom Spirit Sneaker shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
male parade look:
White Dress Shirt
Black Dress Pants
Bow tie and Suspenders (Provided by DTM)
All packages include a 3-night hotel stay at a Disney Moderate Resort
Additional Room Nights are available for those wishing to extend their stay at the Most Magical Place on Earth!
Check with your Event Specialist for your event’s specific Host Hotel.