All Performer & Guest Packages Include:
- 2 day/1 park ticket or 3-Day Park Hopper for Walt Disney World
- 2-night or 3-night hotel stay at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Magical Express transportation to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Ticket to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Ages 10 & Up Performer Packages include:
All items listed above and…
- Custom Dance the Magic Parade Performance down Main Street, U.S.A.® at Disney’s Magic Kingdom® Park!
- Upbeat and engaging parade choreography to a festive Halloween song
- Personalized feedback by our Dance the Magic creative team to enhance your parade performance prior to arrival at the Disney Parks
- Parade Dress Rehearsal with Dance the Magic’s Creative Team to add that extra touch of Disney magic!
- Dazzling Custom Parade Costume with Tights
- VIP Dancer Luncheon
- 8×10 Individual Parade Performer Photo & Parade Group Photo
- Dance the Magic swag including VIP Dancer Lanyard, Credential, Pin, & T-Shirt
- Memory Blu-ray Disc of your Dance the Magic experience
- Custom motor coach transportation to Dance the Magic activities
- Minimum of 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up)
- Dancer Level: Beginner to Advanced
Must have a minimum of 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up) to be considered a studio. Individual dancers and groups with less than 10 Parade Dancers (Ages 10 & Up) are able to participate in the Dance the Magic Parade at the Magic Kingdom ® Park.
Female Parade Look:
Custom DTM Costume (Provided by DTM)
Tan Tights (Provided by DTM)
Hair Accessory (Provided by DTM)
High ponytail with curls
- *Starting in 2020 – Pastry Custom Spirit Sneaker shoes
*Costume in photo is an example only.
Male Parade Look:
White Dress Shirt
Black Dress Pants
Bow tie and Suspenders (Provided by DTM)